COMMENT POLICY
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. (This is a good thing—follow the link to learn more!)
Comments are moderated—spam will not be tolerated.


Thursday, July 26, 2007

T13 (11/∞): 200 BlogExplosion Credits


Thirteen Items Scavenger Hunt

Welcome to my 11th T13 (that's Thursday Thirteen)!

Please use my "Mr. Linky" to leave a link back to your site (more traffic!)

This week I'm asking you to join in for a scavenger hunt!

I am giving gave away 200 BlogExplosion credits to the first person who submits a comment that provides the answers to all of the thirteen questions below. [And congrats to our winner: ers35 from Visual Guides] All the answers are based on the state of the blog at the time of this posting, and these answers can be found anywhere on this blog, which includes everything about me that hosted on Blogger.

Regarding the comments:

  • Posts with PARTIAL answers will NOT be published until someone wins the credits!
  • You do not have to answer the questions to leave a comment; comments with no answers will be published as soon as I can approve them!

  1. Countries: What country did I live in before Germany?
  2. Son: What is my son's name?
  3. China: If I had to dig a hole to China, where would I start?
  4. Favorite Short Story: What is the name one of the two short stories that just might be my favorite?
  5. Favorite Book: What is my #1 favorite book of all time?
  6. Books Rated 10: Name all the books I've rated 10.
  7. Last Book Reviewed: For which book have I last posted a review?
  8. "My Other Web Site": What is the name of "my other web site"?
  9. Thursday Thirteen: On what date did I publish my first Thursday Thirteen post?
  10. Post Formatting: What is the last item in each of my posts (even after the labels)?
  11. My Handle: Under which alias did I begin my blogging?
  12. School: Where am I currently enrolled?
  13. Blogging History: What is the date of my very first post?



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Matière du jour:
Blood
(Category: Science)


Post to Del.icio.us

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Turkey
2. Riley
3. Home Depot, buying shovels of incredible quality.
4. Light of Other Days by Bob Shaw
5. Stand On Zanzibar
6. Kidder & Oppenheim: The Intellectual Devotional
7. Jennifer Chiaverini: The Quilter's Apprentice
8. http://techsplorer.110mb.com/index.html (Web Developers Quest)
9. May 17, 2007 (Thursday)
10. A link to subscribe to your blog via the Atom Syndication Format
11. Techsplorer
12. Saint Paul College
13. March 14, 2006 for this blog and October 3rd, 2006 for your first blog. (I was not
sure which you were referring to.)

My BlogExplosion name is: ers35.

Thanks!

Michael said...

Wow! We have a winner—ers35.

Perhaps this was easier than I thought it would be.

I'm giving credit for #10, which is what happens when you view the "post page" (i.e., the whole post). I hadn't thought of that and it makes a difference. I was looking for the "STUMBLE IT!" link though, which is what you see from the main blog page (my fault for not being specific!)

Now the rest of you can go ahead and leave comments (not that you shouldn't have been anyway, even if you didn't want to participate.)

Anonymous said...

Ah, I eventually decided to put the Atom link instead of Stumble Upon since it is the "true" last item.

Michael said...

No problem, ers35. Take a look at the beginning of this post again; you've now got another link to Visual Guides!

And you should have your credits now.

Anonymous said...

I found your awesome blog via Blogexplosion!
Really great stuff here...
I bookmarked this.

I would really appreciate your opinion or comment via posting a comment on my blog if you get a spare moment :)