COMMENT POLICY
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. (This is a good thing—follow the link to learn more!)
Comments are moderated—spam will not be tolerated.


Saturday, October 28, 2006

Why do I need another blog? [From my "Back Story" blog]

Yes. Why indeed?

Well, the short answer (Yeah, right! If you know me you know there really isn't such a thing where I'm concerned; if you don't know me, you're about to find out that I'm anything but brief) is that I like for my blogs to have a particular focus, and I thought I might need a place for more unfocussed blather, and perhaps to just tell you a bit about my history.

For right now I'll say that I'm sort of ticked at the person with the blog at backstory.blogspot.com, but only a little bit: so instead of this blog being at that address, I had to use my little grey cells and get creative with the address I wanted, which is how I wound up with baxtory.blogspot.com (say it out loud if you don't get it). What I'm most annoyed about is she's got the address I wanted and isn't doing anything with it (at least not since Guy Fawkes Day 2001).

So now I'm up to, what, four blogs? Bet you don't read'em all. (Kinda reminds me of the bunch of "personalized" pencils my friend Dave ordered many years ago: "Save the whales! Collect the whole set") Hell, I'd be happy if anyone was reading any of them.

My first, Techsploration (techsploration.blogspot.com) deals with my delvings into things techie.

My second, Famous Blogs (famousblogs.blogspot.com) intends to pick apart (and not always in a negative way) what works and what doesn't with some blogs by some famous folks.

The third, Web MaJoR (webmajor.blogspot.com), I wanted as a place to focus on my web programming activities/studies.

And now this one. We'll have to see where it leads.

Perhaps it will fall flat on its face.

Or maybe it will actually get linked to, and perhaps I'll get comments (I'm very open to comments; I'd like my blogs to be a dialog).

So, let me know what you think!

Please.



Filed in:

0 comments: