COMMENT POLICY
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. (This is a good thing—follow the link to learn more!)
Comments are moderated—spam will not be tolerated.


Friday, June 15, 2007

Comment Friday: 8/∞

It is Comment Friday here at Love All Books and at BAYB (where I grabbed the idea from initially).

So, on that note, as long as you're here . . .

Please post a comment while you're visiting and tell me what you're up to. Tell me what you're reading and what you think about it!

Have a great Friday.

Oh, and head over to BAYB and leave a comment there!

As for moi, I'm just about finished with The Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini (May's "Neighborhood Wive's Book Club" pick) and I'm doing something quite unusual for me, and that is that I'm reading a second piece of fiction at the same time!

This second book is The Woods by Harlan Coben.

Harlan Coben is one of those authors I truly enjoy reading. The man is absolutely gifted at turning out page turners and, so far, The Woods is no exception. That being the case, it shouldn't take me too long to finish it and I should have a review up fairly soon.


Matière du jour:
Mozart's Concerto No. 21 and Symphony No. 41
(Category: Music)


Post to Del.icio.us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Harry Potter 6 again recently as the next one is coming soon.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Happy Friday, Tech!

We're starting to get word out about the summer reading contest at West of Mars (and lots of friends). Hope you'll think about joining the fun.

Otherwise, it's "put the toys away for the cleaning lady's convenience" day.

I'd rather be reading.

~willow~ said...

just got done with Heretics of Dune - a pretty satisfying read after the previous book(s) that kinda went on and on, sure they were laying the foundation without which Heretics would not have been able to exist, but omg, it was such a pleasure to finally read more action than reflections and lamentations of The Tyrant! Next on the list is the final original book: Chapter House Dune.

I do anticipate rereading Harry Potter #5 [my fave!] and #6 [what a disappointment!] in preparation for #7 [already pre-ordered, slightly over a month to go, whoohooo!]

Anonymous said...

happy friday. diggin music