COMMENT POLICY
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders. (This is a good thing—follow the link to learn more!)
Comments are moderated—spam will not be tolerated.


Thursday, July 12, 2007

T13 (9/∞): Thirteen Books


Thirteen Books With Thirteen In The Title

Welcome to my 9th T13 (that's Thursday Thirteen)! Please use my "Mr. Linky" to leave a link back to your site (more traffic!)

This week I've decided to follow up on last week's theme—if you recall, last week I found 13 books with the word Thursday in the title. This week I found 13 books with the word Thirteen in the title:

  1. Thirteen by Richard K. Morgan
  2. Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
  3. Thirteen Moons by Charles Frazier
  4. Thirteen Days: A Memoir of the Cuban Missile Crisis by Robert F. Kennedy and Arthur Schlesinger Jr.
  5. Thirteen Petalled Rose: A Discourse on the Essence of Jewish Existence And Belief by Adin Steinsaltz
  6. Thirteen Moons on Turtle's Back by Joseph Bruchac
  7. The Thirteen-gun Salute by Patrick O'Brian
  8. Thirteen Senses: A Memoir by Victor Villaseñor
  9. Thirteen Steps Down by Ruth Rendell
  10. LUCKY THIRTEEN: D-Days in the Pacific with the U.S. Coast Guard in World War II by Ken Wiley
  11. Thirteen Ways of Looking at the Novel by Jane Smiley
  12. Thirteen White Roses: A Biography by Janie Carol Worley
  13. Thirteen At Dinner by Agatha Christie

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View the Thursday Thirteen Blogroll


Matière du jour:
Circadian Rhythms
(Category: Science)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not read any of those books. I will read the Plum novel when it is at the library.

This was a great idea for a 13.

Congrats of being site of the day!

Michael said...

Wow! Site of the day! I had no idea. Thanks for passing along the news. I don't know if there even was a site of the day up yet early this morning (perhaps too early!) when I posted my link (to last week's post, no less).

Since I realized people were commenting on last week's post for some reason, I've been too busy figuring out why to pay much attention to this week's sites of the week. (It would surprise you to learn how long it took me to realize how obvious the answer was.)

As for this week's list, I know I will someday get around to Lean Mean Thirteen (my wife's reading it now, but I've only read up to Hot Six so far in this series; perhaps I'll be caught up before book 14 comes out!), and I've already read Thirteen At Dinner ages ago. But there are a number of others on this list I'm going to try to get to as well.

Anonymous said...

Interesting list and congrats on the honor.

I haven't heard of any of these, and find it cool that you found these titles.

My list of favorite fictional heroines is up.

PJ said...

Congrats on being a featured TT-er. I haven't read any of those novels, and the only one I'd heard of was 13 Moons. Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

How clever! I've never heard of any of those.

kuanyin333 said...

Clever ideas, both this one and the last TT! I'm also a book lover with a large library, but since becoming a blogger, I read so much more on the computer.

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Hey, thanks for your comment...and congrats for your being featured as well. I can't wait to read your 13's. I love books too.

Helen said...

Hello Michael,
I wondered if you might be interested in reviewing my new children's book that is published on 1st September?
As you undoubtedly have a six year old, you are absolutely in my target market!
If you would like to know more, do get in touch at storytime@frogthedog.com or via the blog at www.frogbogdoglog.blogspot.com